... although I occasionally forget about it and get uptight, angry, grumpy, annoyed ... and then I remember it again and start reciting. It does help! The toothache went into some dull jaw pain most of the day yesterday, but then towards the evening had almost gone. This morning I woke up with no pain at all and a happy camper again.
Strange, I read other people's blogs and keep thinking how easy my life is really. No partner to cause pain, no job that stresses, I can pretty much do what pleases me all day. The money I have is enough to maintain a simple life style. Ok, there could be much more. Sometimes I do wish I was able to afford to go out for nice meals, or away for a weekend break or swan off around the world, but I can live without the luxuries and still be content. I do miss my friends around me though, unfortunately they are spread over a few cities and countries. Emails just don't make up for curling up on a sofa together and having a giggle or a serious conversation, sharing a glass of wine and a hug. But still, life's pretty good at the moment, I think I finally got the knack of who I am and what I want ... and how to get it.
I have to go to court on the 23rd April because of an old unpaid fine. The nice chap from the Magistrate's Court who visited me this morning said, that I could end up in prison. Ho hum, never mind ... as long as they let me take my yarn and crochet hooks it might turn up a productive time LOL



No comments:
Post a Comment