Friday, 30 October 2009

Employment on the horizon?

Hopefully! I have got a job interview for the Trainee Night Workers position I have been applying for. So, well done me! The next hurdle is on Wednesday, where I come face to face with the employers. That is always a bit of a gamble. Although everybody these days tries at least to be non-judgemental, we never are. Basically, I guess what I am saying is: if you like the person who interviews you and that person like you, you have nearly won. However, if you and the prospective employer are not comfortable with each other, it is less likely to be successful. Unless of course you are the only candidate for the job or the last person on earth, apart from the interview panel LOL. But hey ho, I am looking forward to 9.30 on Wednesday morning.

Otherwise there is not much to report. Pierrot has fully recovered thankfully and is full of beans. I was quite ill the last 2 days, but seem to be on the mend too, although I have noticed that more panic attacks are making sneaky appearances again. Had one this morning, quite badly, and went out walking with the dogs for an hour. It dispersed. Maybe they are just triggered by excitement. Who knows?

The weekend ahead is reasonably busy, a little craft market tomorrow (all declared to the social security, in case he-who-must-not-be-mentioned is reading this), thereafter a friend is dropping a TV off for me as well as my online supermarket shopping is going to arrive. Sunday is hopefully going to be nice and dry, so I can go out for a long walk. Dontcha just loooooove my punk rock lifestyle???

3 comments:

  1. Fishy,
    I hope the interview went well. I am thinking of you.

    Love,

    SB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be late wishing you good luck on the interview. Good luck anyway. Glad to hear your getting some dry walks in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all sounds good. Nice to go for a long walk.

    ReplyDelete