I buggered up the interview with the Bristol Drugs Project though! No wonder, I had the SVR news only about 15 minutes before it, and my head was definitely in another universe. So I ended up babbling shit throughout the interview, not even able to finish a sentence. Never mind, I can re-apply in another year :-)
I have got my first paid commission for an Amigurumi elephant. Yayyy! Getting the first one is always difficult, but I am sure things will build up from that. Already had an enquiry about crocheted Xmas puddings :-) So there is hope of making a bit of money with the craft after all.
At the moment my back door is being fitted. The old one broke a couple of weeks ago, well the lock gave up the ghost, so we are having a brand new one with a deluxe catflap. I hope the felines are feeling honoured. My landlady is such a sweety getting it all sorted and paid for.
On Sunday I am meeting with Pierrot's current owners for a trip out to Weton-super-Mare beach with the dogs. It's for them to get acquainted a bit more and for the owners to have a last day out with Pierrot, before giving him to me for a week of trial ownership. Only if that week goes ok, the dogs get on, the cats get on with the new dog and last, but not least, I get on with Pierrot, will we do the final handover. We're such responsible dog owners!!!

Congragulations!!! I'm so happy for you. Don't worry about screwing up the interview - it's hard to concentrate when you're walking on air! There will be other opportunities.
ReplyDelete